Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Group Hug



























I am currently cleaning up my laptop, freeing it from the virtual pictures I gather. I don't know what your criteria is for saving an image, mine is simple, if I look twice and swoon a little then 'bang', into the files it goes. So, as a result, I have stacks of pictures completely unrelated.

However, I have noticed that I love images of similar things grouped together. Everytime I'd come across a picture of like-items in a group - during my 'clean up' session - I'd let out a deep sigh! I'm a bit nuts like that...here is a tiny sample.
images; 1. galmont; 2. here; 3. here; 4. here; 5. here; 6. here; 7. here; 8. here; 9. here; 10. here

3 comments:

tess said...

Because I am a total nerd, I have a private flickr account where i store all my 'swoon' images and tag them for future reference. Want to see polished white floorboards? I probably have 50 examples!!

I love that little paper cityscape by the way!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

hehe glad you are nuts darl, love this post. i too am an image hoarder, still trying to get a folders type order happening.

jxxx

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

tess, that private flickr site sounds like a great idea! and interesting, i would be keen to see all the white gloss floor images....as that's what will be happening at chez trbuhovich before l'homme comes home!! x
jules, of course, i'm nuts - i just know that's part of the attraction....coz you are a little that way too!! x