Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday - Making Music








Hello, my name is Shelley T and I once kept my blog, Femme De Montmarte, updated....!

Oh boy, this Christmas season has taken over bigtime, having a December birthday in the family doesn't exactly help - bless you Petit-Petit - so my routines (whilst reasonably flexible) are completely out of whack. Hence, no blogpost for four whole days!

Next week we have some more Christmas blogs coming from three beautifully creative women. But for now I wanted to share some of the latest findings at Galmont; stunning sheet music covers from the 20's and 30's - they are amazing! Sometimes we forget with smaller vintage poster art that the exact same amount of inspiration, printing technique and artistic effort went into them as their larger advertising poster cousins. So they pack one heck of a printed punch, let me tell you and I promise they don't break the budget either. Just what we need for the festive season.....you can find them under the small format category of our website.

all images; michelle k for galerie montmartre

2 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

HI Shelley
Know that crazy hectic feeling.. Hope things calm down for you..

Love La Belle.. she's a beauty.. xx Julie

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

thanks so much, julie. i don't actually mind the crazy hectic bit this time of year, it just means i have to be a little kinder to myself. you are very sweet. x