Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And Vintage Poster Makes Four...

image; Abatilles Mineral Water, Auriac, 1960.
stephan t for galerie montmartre


Congratulations must go to Abbey and her partner whose little one arrived late last week.

Abbey Goes Design Scouting was one of the seven blogs that I gave an Awe-summ award to. I've never met her, however, I have been checking in every morning for the past couple of weeks "to see if Abbey's had her baby yet" - which is what I would tell my trois garcons as I opened the laptop before getting anyone breakfast!! So I feel very thrilled that the little one is here safe and well!

Abbey has twice spoken of vintage French posters, once here and once here (I absolutely love that rug on the nursery floor, by the way). So I've been wondering lately what Galmont could find for a teeny tiny brand new baby boy's room...it's more like, what couldn't I find?! There's so many choices.....

So for now I chose one image that suits the occasion and will simply say 'Congratulations Abbey on a job well done. Have fun getting to know your new baby'.
x femme de montmartre - shelley t

2 comments:

Abbey Goes Design Scouting said...

you are so sweet! thank you so much! xo abbey

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

you're very welcome, abbey. glad you like the post - thanks for visiting. x