Thursday, May 20, 2010

Urban Flea Reads Me and That Makes Me Happy!

image; urban flea blog via www.abiabiabi.com


I have followed Katherine's blog for sometime now, so it was with much delight that I noticed she had something to say about the design sensibility of one Femme D M today. She believes we share a mind when it comes to aesthetics. The image above is the one that moved me to leave a comment on Urban Flea, Katherine said she could live in this room and of course, I could too. So, so much that I saved the image to share with you sometime in the future. Unbeknownst to me, The Flea was blogging away about the 'Be Nice or Leave' pillow I posted on Monday.

Well, after some snooping, it seems that The Flea and I also share a star sign, a love for the colour grey with lovely yellow accents (is red your other colour accent love, by chance, Katherine?), the French language and movies that have Johnny Depp in them...

Ummm, we definitely do not share an age bracket!

If you haven't checked out the Urban Flea, I strongly suggest you do.
Thanks for your kind words, Katherine.

2 comments:

urban flea said...

oh my goodness!!!! i'm so honored, thank you so very much! i had no idea you read my blog, and i literally just discovered yours, thank goodness. we are truly kindred spirits i think, and i'm going to do a thank you feature on your home. i'll email you as well...

much love!
xo katherine aka. urban flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

hey flea!! so glad you have dropped by and enjoyed what you have read. will send you an email soon. thanks for blogging about me. this is the beginning of a lovely bloggy friendship, i can feel it. x