Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Total Balance et Moi


image; le rouge baiser, gruau, c1950; michelle belle for galmont
Someone thought me worthy enough of a little interview, but of course, I talk too much.....so what should be a little interview has turned into something slightly bigger! Anyway, you can pop over to Kate's blog and see what I am talking about right here.

A quick background, Kate is Kate James, business and life coach, meditation teacher and owner of Total Balance, now a beautiful friend. L'Homme and I sought out her assistance at a hectic time in our lives to keep our business on track...

I love Kate's blog, it is always a calm haven in amongst all the fun and stuff in my google reader.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your interview with Kate. Always love listening to you my gorgeous friend! Love Deb xoxo

captain kk said...

shelley, i love it! your joy for life, energy & happiness are infectious.. you rock!

Kate James said...

Thanks Shelley...the best part about my work is the fabulous people I meet. LOVE that poster by the way. xx

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

oh loves! so glad you enjoyed what you read.
and kate, lucy owns this poster! she also has it's companion piece, which is just as wonderful.