Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peeping Tomasina


image; il giorno, raymond savignac, 1965; stephan for galerie montmartre


Lee wrote a sweet little post a couple of days ago, she suggested that our blogs are like windows and through these windows we can peep into each other's lives, but occasionally we may actually tap on the window (via our comments) and let each other know we're there. How lovely. I immediately thought of this vintage poster as I read the actual post.

Thanks to all of you for letting me peep into your blog windows; really, I love it!

5 comments:

captain kk said...

how true & what an appropriate image :)

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Shelley
I saw Lee's post and thought how sweet and thoughtful it was. This image is a lovely continuation of this theme. Have a great day.. and thanks for tapping on my window too. Julie

belinda said...

tap tap! that's really sweet and so true!

Lee said...

Hi Shelley, so glad you liked the post - love the image you've chosen too! I haven't forgotten about visiting Galmont...we're in the throes of renovating our son's bedroom (complete rip out & rejuvenate job) and as soon as we've finished I'll be skipping over to see you to pick out a vintage poster for above his desk. Lee :)

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

it looks like lee's post struck a chord with all of us.
well done, lee, and absolutely no worries about dropping by galmont. come whenever you are ready - there'll always be plenty to tempt you; can't wait to see what you choose!