Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Friday - Posh Camping


image; jollydaysluxurycamping.com.uk

It's funny how the mind weaves it's way from one thought to the next. Case in point, I'm checking out the rain from Galmont's window...and thinking how lovely it all is...and how many trees are getting a drink...and how beautiful the countryside would be looking right now...and how awesome to be out camping amongst the trees...if only I liked camping...and then wondering about the posh camping site I read about in Living Etc recently.

And voila! Here is my Happy Friday blog post!
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

HI Shelley
It would have to be posh camping to get me there and actually I feel like I am camping in my living room at the moment with all this red dust everywhere. Could you please send some of that rain our way!! Some thirsty [and dirty] plants here too.. hehe Have a great weekend x Julie

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

how's the dusting going, julie? are you almost done? i hate to say it, but it rained like cats and dogs here all w/e. x

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

This would totes make me go camping. Love it!

Porchlight Interiors said...

I have to say our camp site looks pretty similar to this since there are 3 interior designers in our group (we just can't help ourselves)! Even so, nothing looks good covered in red dust! Tracey xx

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

well pmm, what say you and i hit the campsite that porchlight interiors create for their family holidays, just gatecrash it? tracey, do you mind?! it's a little closer to home and i'm sure you do an amazing job.