Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tour Eiffel la nuit.

image; pia jane bijkerk


I wasn't going to post tonight, everything all seemed a little too contrived and what I'd planned wasn't working out....so I started looking at the blogs of others. I came across this photo on
Pia's blog and could not stop looking at it, what a glorious image.


Pia Jane Bijkerk - a well known and much loved Aussie blogger living on a houseboat in Amsterdam - is currently all over the design blogworld due to the release of her extraordinarily beautiful looking book 'Paris: Made by Hand' (should be in Australia this week), she sure can take a photograph! This photo was taken out of the window of the place she was staying in while she was working on her book. All I know is that I feel anything is possible when I look at photos like this.....and that I really hope to get back to Paris in the very near future!

No comments: