Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rockin' it at GalMont!


Just check out this beauty! This little guy went off to join a very, very excited couple as their first ever original vintage poster purchase this week. I wasn't there to say goodbye, but I am assured that he was going to a good home who adored him as much as I did.
You see, every now & again, you have a special feeling for particular pieces & I had that with this one.

He came as part of our ever -expanding rare 50's & 60's collection late last year. I fell instantly in love. The colours, the happiness, the uniqueness - the bloke rocking in front of his Gianola oil heater had it all for me...but as Galerie Montmartre is my business, as well as my passion, I had to release him to the public. I'm so happy he has found enthusiastic people to live with.

No comments: