Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday!


It is indeed a very happy day - l'Homme's off to rehab - another step towards his recovery. Everyone tells me it is a tough time, but I can't see it could be much tougher than being in an intensive care unit with your life hanging in the balance.
ST is one fighter, he has the heart of a lion, a steely will and so much resilience; quite frankly he could've written a book before this recent event, but that's another story for another day...
The support and love we have received both virtual and tangible this past month has been extraordinary, really incredible and we are so grateful; it has carried us straight into this newest chapter of our lives. Thank you!

So, Michelle Belle and I are celebrating, tweeting and tumbling and blogging our happiness.
Galmont is definitely open for business - Tuesday to Sunday. I am here four days a week now - Wednesday to Friday and Sundays; you'll know me, I'm the one that knows a fair bit about the posters and prettying up the place but has no clue how to do anything when it comes to the invoicing, the packing, the systems etc...I call on my helpful team for all those incidental matters!!!

Wishing you a great weekend, I'll see you next week for some regular cyber-love. x

1 comment:

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

such great news shelley - power on you two!!

have a lovely weekend darlxx