Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ikea, you finally got me...




Well, it looks like I am now one of those 25% of people in the world who owns one of the top four Ikea items - Expedit shelving. Petit's room, while gorgeous in colour and style, is a storage nightmare. Being slightly time poor (I know, who isn't, right?!), I haven't been able to get to any of my favourite places to find something unique. So, after many months of cringing everytime I went near that bedroom, I caved, drove the few short miles to Ikea (with a man friend to get the thing in the back of the car - yes, I caved there too...) picked up the Expedit shelving and look forward to setting it up - quickly.


Before and after shots to be taken....I keep promising, but they'll happen, I swear. x

3 comments:

lizzyc said...

This blog post made me smile. I also caved, but I was able to hide mine in a wardrobe. ;)

designchic said...

I caved too...a slipcovered chaise for a guest room and I love it!!

JaninaCakes said...

all smiles here too. since i've caved a few times myself :)