Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Place and Your's - Theme Queen Decides!

image of front door -which sadly is not mine - found here

Hello! If you're anything like me, regardless of how good a time you've had or where you've been, you love coming home. Am I right? Do you?! Sure, there's plenty of work to be done, not sure how much longer our kitchen floor will last, for example, but it's my sanctuary and the people I live with are superb little (and big) beings!
So, my choice as honoured (and honourable?!!) Theme Queen for this week is - Through the Front Door. What is it you see when you enter your home? And how do you feel? Whatever happens when you walk through your front door, we want to know about it!
If you wanna play Pip's meme, then pop over here and add your name to the list, we'd love you to join us!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great theme!

Tracey said...

I like this week's theme! Good one. I woke up early today too, popped over to Pip's and she wasnt ready. But you were. So I've blogged mine already :) Now out to the pool for the rest of the day x

marian said...

great theme Shelley!..hope you don't mind i've blogged about my back door too coz that's the one i most often come thru..cheers, Marian

Cherie said...

Whoa ... your theme took me back to last year when I didn't make it through the front door for months. Posting for this reminded me why my Blossie is still such a nrevous wreck ... thank you. xo.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Your door looks very English and posh!

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Well at the moment you will trip over a pair of wellies and a chocolate labrador dying to go out but there are storm force winds blowing and flooding at the bottom of our field so I am staying firmly put with a nice cup of tea!

Sarah x

Jackie said...

An interesting theme. Thank You.

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

so glad you enjoyed the theme, i'm getting around to as many front doors as time will allow - slowly working my way down the list - it's an awesome way to spend time.....you're all so creative! and sarah-jane, i am definitely thinking of you and all your fellow country people battling such severe storm weather. it's the opposite situation downunder with unprecedented heatwaves. x